Isla-Grace Sleep Canada, Inc. Refund Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the course strategies. It is essential to know that this is not a quick fix, and it is necessary to use the information in all of the modules before you get to the challenge and solutions. You will receive all of the ‘how-tos’ at the end of the course, but you cannot apply these until you address all of the foundations first. The Company provides a 14-day (and four-module) money-back guarantee for the Program. Once you have completed the welcome video, Lifestyle and Culture, Normal Infant Sleep, and Red Flags for Infant Sleep, you will no longer be eligible for a refund. The following terms govern that money-back guarantee.
To qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. If you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 14 days of purchase, contact our support team at [email protected] and let us know you’d like a refund by the 14th day at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not have your coursework by the 14th day, you will not be granted a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Complete and attach at least five sentences telling us specifics about what you have learned about sleep around the world and how this information dispels many myths about infant sleep.
- Requirement 2: Tell me what you have learned about normal infant sleep. What does it look like for a baby/toddler?
- Requirement 3: Tell me about a few ways you could consider building your village.
- Requirement 4: Complete and attach the take-home points and your reflections from at least two other lessons.
- Requirement 5: Attach screenshots where you have asked at least one question/comment at the end of one module.
- Requirement 6: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your baby. What did you expect based on the topic list on the website that you did not get once inside the Program?
We will not provide refunds for any request that comes more than 14 days following the purchase date. After day 14, all payments are non-refundable, and you are responsible for full payment of the Program’s fees regardless of whether you complete the Program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 14 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund according to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Isla-Grace Sleep Canada, Inc. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds for requests made after the 14th day from your date of purchase, and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at [email protected].